Student Success Center
This center supplements the educational process by providing academic guidance, support and developmental instruction. The SSC collaborates to identify students’ needs; to facilitate their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual development through support and leadership; and to provide resources for faculty, staff, and parents who share their concerns for student success. The Student Success Center serves as a resource for all students—from freshmen to doctoral candidates—in all schools of the University. The SSC also networks with all other campus support centers and functions as a referral base for students and advisors.
The Student Success Center:
• Maintains on-campus referral and academic support information for all students
• Manages a peer-to-peer tutoring class for undergraduate students
• Facilitates accommodations for any student with documented disabilities
• Provides guidance for students who need to have a disability documented
• Coordinates student interventions, providing follow-up as needed
• Provides Success academic advising for freshmen
• Provides undergraduate Academic Probation counseling and monitoring
"Our mission is to assist you in achieving academic success."